Host to Technical Skillset
There is abundance of skilled manpower at competitive rates in the vicinity of the Industrial Park. The nearest city Brahmapur, which is the third most populous city in Odisha, is home to 2 Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), 3 prominent engineering colleges which can supply skilled manpower to the units of the Industrial Park.
In addition to the above, there are 100+ engineering colleges and 200+ Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and Polytechnics in the state of Odisha. Bhubaneswar, the skill capital of Odisha is just situated at 170 Kms from the Industrial Park.
The prominent educational institutions within 200 kms radius of the Industrial Park are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar
- National Institute of Science Education & Research, Bhubaneswar
- Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Central Institute of Plastics, Engineering & Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Indian Institute of Management, Sambalpur
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
We believe that education is the foundation to develop skills to prepare for a better tomorrow. Therefore, we have created a state-of-the-art training centre, named J N Tata Technical Education Centre (JNTTEC), which located within the Industrial Park. The JNTTEC is being run in partnership with Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) to provide ITI and Diploma courses to ~300 students in year. The training centre is equipped to provide various short-term skill development courses to shop-floor workers based on the need of the institutions.